Cascade Networks is a ShoreTel Authorized Reseller.
ShoreTel is a leading provider of Pure IP unified communications solutions. ShoreTel’s ip phone system enables companies of any size to seamlessly integrate all communications-voice, data, and messaging-with their business processes. Independent of device or location, ShoreTel’s distributed architecture eliminates the traditional costs, complexity and reliability issues typically associated with other solutions. ShoreTel continues to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, ease of use and manageability while driving down the overall total cost of ownership. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has regional offices in the United Kingdom, Sydney, Australia and Munich, Germany.
If you’re spending too much time on problem-solving and end-user implementation, it might be time for a new phone system with improved ROI and more responsive customer service. ShoreTel’s unified communication solution offers both by freeing you to focus on activities that increase your productivity and profits.
Is your current phone system:
- Simple – Can you maintain it from any Internet connection?
- Scalable – Will it grow with you?
- Flexible – Does it offer IM, mobility, video and collaboration?
- Always On – Does it have 99.999% availability?
- Respected – Can independent surveys, industry awards and customer feedback confirm a satisfying experience?
- Intuitive – Can it provide user support at the push of a button?
- Strategic – Does it free your IT staff to focus on critical business goals?
- If you’re tired of managing your own phone system, it might be time to consider a cloud-based communication solution.
Does Your Phone System Do This?
- Send voice-mails to email
- Provide push-button user support
- Connect you with your team, wherever they are
If you’re tired of managing your own phone system, it might be time to consider a unified communication solution.
Find the Right Phone System Fast
From selecting the system that’s right for you to justifying the capital investment needed to make it happen, it’s enough to make you want to go back to tin cans and string. Call us or email us with questions or for assistance to help you decide what is the best option for your business.Contact Us
Or click on the following links for PDF information: